All BYC Members Welcome!
The club has an active tennis program that caters to all ages and skill levels. There are 4 well lit plexi-pave courts. Activities include tournament play, round robins, single and doubles matches. We are affiliated with the National Capital Tennis Association and The Ontario Tennis Association and participate in inter club competitions. Lessons are available from our club professional. The social activities of the tennis players are renowned for their fun and enthusiasm.
Regular Events and Activities
2020 Tennis Program - stay tuned for updates
- More about Pickleball: CLICK HERE
- Want to Play or Need a Partner Form: CLICK HERE
- The latest BYC Court News: stay tuned for updates
- Ladders, Leagues and More: Sign up Here!
2019 Tennis Program
- 2019 BYC Court Handbook for Tennis and Pickleball: CLICK HERE
- 'For the Love of Tennis' - BYC Courts Program - SPRING EDITION
- The latest BYC Court News: CLICK HERE
Youth Summer Tennis Camps
- Monday - Friday from 9am-4pm beginning in July through August
- Registered and run through the National Tennis School
- Members will be accommodated courts to play.
- For more information on Youth/Junior Tennis Programs CLICK HERE
- Group Lessons are FREE to Members for regular Lessons
- Adult Beginners - Wednesdays 6:30pm to 8:00pm
- Adult Intermediates - Wednesdays 8:00pm to 9:30pm.
- Private Lessons and Youth Lessons are available for an additional fee.
- Group Lessons are FREE to Junior U14 Members and run on Fridays 6:00pm to 7:00pm for eight weeks, 2020 dates to be determined - Available to non members for a fee.
- More Program Information CLICK HERE
- Singles, doubles and mixed play for novice, intermediate and advanced players.
Odawa Native Friendship Centre
Welcome to BYC - Your Cottage in the City!!