Summer Camp (BYC membership is not a prerequisite for participating)
- TENNIS: Monday - Friday from 9am-4pm beginning in July through August. Registered and run through the National Tennis School. Members will be accommodated courts to play.
Regular Tennis Programs
- Friday nights 6:00pm to 7:00pm. Junior members enjoy eight weekly lessons (except Victoria Day weekend) starting the Friday in late April or early May.
- Opportunity to participate in a Youth/Junior Tournament on Tucker-Rodger Day, the Saturday of Commodore's Weekend in June, starting at 1:00pm.
- FREE to Members - fee for non-members.
Tennis Equipment (In the shed for member use only)
- There are mini nets (in the red bags) and various sizes of kids’ racquets and low compression balls (racquets and balls in black duffle bag).
- Ball machine and balls.
- Pickleball paddles and balls.