Summer Camp (BYC membership is not a prerequisite for participating)
- TENNIS: Monday - Friday from 9am-4pm beginning in July through August. Registered and run through the National Tennis School. Members will be accommodated courts to play.
Regular Tennis Programs
Junior Tennis (U14) (SORRY Juniors is FULL)
- Friday nights 5:30pm to 7:00pm. Junior members enjoy eight weekly lessons (except Victoria Day weekend) starting the last Friday in April.
- Opportunity to participate in a Youth/Junior Tournament on Tucker-Rodger Day, the Saturday of Commodore's Weekend in June, starting at 1:00pm.
- FREE to Members - fee for non-members.
Tennis Equipment (In the shed for member use only)
- There are mini nets (in the red bags) and various sizes of kids’ racquets and low compression balls (racquets and balls in black duffle bag).
- Ball machine and balls.
- Pickleball paddles and balls.