Registration begins September 1st.
BYC Pickleball Tournament 1. The tournament will be held in September.
2. There is only one draw – doubles.
3. A team may comprise two males, two females, or one male and one female.
4. Tournament format is Round Robin.- Each team must play every other team..
Teams are responsible for arranging their matches.
Teams will referee their matches.
5. Matches are the best two of three games.
Teams will change ends after each game.
A game is won when a team reaches 11 points (provided that score is at least two
points more than the opponents' score. If this condition is not met, teams will continue
playing until "win by two points" is achieved).
6 The winning team must report the result (WIN and LOSS)
7. The tournament winner is the team with the most wins. In the event there is a tie,
a play-off will be held.
BYC Pickleball Tournament
1. The tournament will be held in September.
Best of luck to all participants!