Dear BYC Members,
Ottawa Public Health has been very clear in their restrictions and guidelines during this Stage 3 of the reopening. Please take note of the following:
- Maximum 6 people per table. Please do not add additional chairs
- Please do not move tables under the Marquee Tent. Tables must remain 6 feet apart.
- Masks must be worn indoors. This includes in the washrooms. They may be removed for the purpose of eating and drinking
- Guests are NOT permitted at this time. Kindly respect this until further notice
- The Code of Conduct was updated on July 22, 2020 and is to be adhered to at all times while on the property. The Code of Conduct...
Our concern is that should someone file a complaint with the By-Law Office and we be found to be in violation of these current restrictions, both BYC and it's Members can receive hefty fines. I am sure that we would all like to avoid that happening.
Moving forward, BYC staff will be asked to enforce these policies to ensure the safety of all.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation with regards to these procedures.
Britannia Yacht Club